Thursday 12 August 2021

A celebration of ten years of blogging, a celebration of you

 

 

Today is a very special day. It’s TENTH Blogging Anniversary!  I can hardly believe that it has been one decade already since I took my first baby steps into the Blogging world for sharing & gaining tax knowledge. It's been an amazing period and a great learning experience. Over this period, I have published thousands of articles and information on tax which has been liked by the majority of the readers.

And It would have never been possible without your support! On this special occasion, I would like to thank all my blog readers, family members, friends, mentors and followers on Social Media. YOU are my inspiration.

The Journey so far.

·         From the beginning, I had a passion for tax and I have already published many articles in various other private tax portals. My professional colleague Kuldeep advised me to start my blog and thus I decided to start my blog. With no knowledge of how the blog works, I  started my blog in the name of TAXBYMANISH.     

 

·         I was continuously  blogging and over a while, TAXBYMANISH started gaining popularity among tax professionals. The blog is also liked by students, tax officers, entrepreneurs, etc.

 

·         In these 10 years, I have published more than 7000 posts and there are more than 2.9 Million views so far.   There are readers not only from India but different parts of the world like USA, Russia, France, UK, Germany & others.    

 

 

Blog’s Objective.

·         To keep the articles simple and easy to understand 

·         To update blog readers with tax news and information on a real-time basis.

·         To publish unbiased views of common taxpayer

  • To value my blog reader’s time.
  • Try to respond  every genuine query/comment ASAP.

The Journey was not easy and this happened because of  YOU only. Kindly give your suggestion and opinions to make it better and keep reading. 

Thank you.   



 

No comments:

Karnataka High Court ruling - International Worker provisions under the Provident Fund law held to be unconstitutional and arbitrary

  On 25 April 2024, the Hon’ble High Court of Karnataka delivered a judgement (W.P. No.18486/2012 and others) striking down the special prov...